the Windows Embedded Devcon is next week in San Diego (as if you didn't know)... so I need to pack for the week, what do I need to take...
- Laptop + Power Supply
- Pocket PC Phone Edition + Power Supply
- Bluetooth Headset + Power Supply
- Digital Video Recorder + Power Supply
- Wireless Mic for the DVR + spare batteries
- ICOP eBox II Reference Board + Power Supply
- 4 Port Ethernet Hub (works off the PS/2 port of the reference board - so no power supply)
- Mini keyboard (for the reference board)
- USB Mouse (for the reference board)
- 7" LCD Display (for the reference board)
- Reading material (Microsoft eReader format)
- 128MB wma/mp3 player + spare battery
- Sumobot +
Did I miss anything ??? - oh yeah, clothes etc...
For someone that works in the "MOBILE" and "Embedded" Devices group I sure have a lot of kit to carry around...