Thanks for the release of this... 🙂 We are fortunate to have partners who can do this much faster and better than we can internally. 🙂 (We beat my guess by 6 days...)
This Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 RC0 VPC is designed to allow you to demonstrate the features and functionality of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 in a live environment utilizing a single PC or laptop computer. The VPC is based on the Release Candidate 0 (RC0) code base of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 product and contains sample data.
The VPC Contains:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 (RC0)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Laptop and Desktop Client
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK (C:\CRM Tools\SDK)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition (SP2)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Internet Explorer 7
- Microsoft Office Professional 2007
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
- POP3 E-Mail Services (No Exchange)
https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/mscrm/newsevents/news/CRM4VPCImageRC0Release It will also be up on the Microsoft Partner Portal Site for those of you who do not have access to PartnerSource.