September 25th & September 26th 2007
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Washington, DC office
To secure your seat today!
To compete in today's tough marketplace, sales professionals need to:
- Fully understand each customer's critical business issues
- Quickly identify the real influencers in the decision process
- Identify customer buying (purchasing?) procedures and protocols early in the sales cycle
- Accurately predict the timing for closing of the sale
- Minimize discounts and protect margins at closing
Microsoft Solution Selling addresses these selling issues by aligning the sales professional with the customer.
ABOUT THE TRAINING:
This two-day workshop facilitated by expert MSS instructors provides a balance of discussion, practice, exercises to apply the skills and techniques, and job aids from Microsoft Solution Selling.
At the conclusion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Generate interest for Microsoft Software and Solutions
- Create a value proposition that supports the use of a Microsoft Solution
- Identify and diagnose customer-critical business issues that can be addressed by Microsoft Software and Services
- Create a desire for a solution that will address a customer’s critical business issue(s) based on the strengths of a Microsoft Solution
- Change a customer’s biased vision of a competitive solution to that of a Microsoft Solution
- Gain access to decision-making authority or influence
- Differentiate yourself from the competition
- Close more opportunities more effectively and efficiently
- Qualify each step of the Microsoft sales cycle
This course is intended for anyone involved in selling Microsoft Products and Solutions – sales, technical sales, sales support, and sales management.