So I got some grief last post from folks in Canada and EMEA about the CRM Partner Launch and why the US Site didn't have international dates. 🙂 I would look at http://blogs.msdn.com/ukcrm for Simon's post on at least the UK Partner Launch. Here is the invite from Frank Falcone, Product Manager for Canada.
You and your team are invited to an exclusive Microsoft
Dynamics CRM 4.0 Partner Readiness Tour Event!
Get ready to grow your business! The new version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is coming soon! To help you prepare for this exciting advancement in the market, Microsoft is hosting full-day, partner events in four major Canadian cities. Take this opportunity to learn about the enhanced functionality now and be ready to help your customers take advantage of this innovative customer relationship management CRM solution.
With sessions for both technical and business roles, this event is designed to accelerate your Dynamics CRM business by building competency with process, technical, sales, and marketing expertise:
- Technical sessions - Whether you are an implementer or developer, the technical track is right for you. Learn how to implement, configure and customize the new capabilities of the upcoming Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 release, including multi-tenancy, multi-lingual, Windows Workflow Foundation and more.
- Business sessions – Join us for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 marketing, sales and technical sales training. Topics include ‘What’s New in 4.0’, ‘How to Demo 4.0’, ‘4.0 Messaging and Value Proposition’, ‘Selling 4.0’and more.
About The Training:
This one-day event will provide Microsoft CRM partners a deeper understanding about Microsoft CRM 4.0. Partners will learn how to successfully position, market, and sell the value of the Microsoft CRM 4.0 solution to customers.
This event is intended for CRM Practice Managers, Sales and Marketing roles, Project Managers, and Pre-Sales Technical Consultants.
Working knowledge of Microsoft CRM.
- Keynote (Microsoft CRM roadmap update, Software as a Service, Solution Choice)
- What’s new in CRM 4.0
- Value Proposition Scenarios
- Competitive Information
- “How to Demo” CRM 4.0
- Technical discussion surrounding Architecture & Configuration, Customization & Workflow, Data & Systems Management
Sign up today – space is limited!
Toronto - October 10, 2007 - Register Here:
Calgary - October 17, 2007 – Register Here:
Montreal - October 23, 2007 – Register Here:
Vancouver - October 30, 2007 – Register Here: