Check out this URL for information around Titan for Partners. www.msreadiness.com/crm4 I would register early for these sessions as I am sure we will be overbooked. 🙂
Get ready to grow your business! The new version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is coming soon! To help you prepare for this exciting advancement in the market, Microsoft is hosting full-day, partner events in many major US cities. Take this opportunity to learn about the enhanced functionality now and be ready to help your customers take advantage of this innovative customer relationship management CRM solution.
With sessions for both technical and business roles, this event is designed to accelerate your Dynamics CRM business by building competency with process, technical, sales, and marketing expertise:
- Technical sessions - Whether you are an implementer or developer, the technical track is right for you. Learn how to implement, configure and customize the new capabilities of the upcoming Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 release, including multi-tenancy, multi-lingual, Windows Workflow Foundation and more
- Business sessions – Join us for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 marketing, sales and technical sales training. Topics include ‘What’s New in 4.0’, ‘How to Demo 4.0’, ‘4.0 Messaging and Value Proposition’, ‘Selling 4.0’and more.
About The Training:
This one-day event will provide Microsoft CRM partners a deeper understanding about Microsoft CRM 4.0. Partners will learn how to successfully position, market, and sell the value of the Microsoft CRM 4.0 solution to customers.
This event is intended for CRM Practice Managers, Sales and Marketing roles, Project Managers, and Pre-Sales Technical Consultants.
Working knowledge of Microsoft CRM.
- Keynote (Microsoft CRM roadmap update, Software as a Service, Solution Choice)
- What’s new in CRM 4.0
- Value Proposition Scenarios
- Competitive Information
- “How to Demo” CRM 4.0
- Technical discussion surrounding Architecture & Configuration, Customization & Workflow, Data & Systems Management