Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 Adapter for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0

Just released is a BizTalk adapter for Microsoft CRM. This release has been created to enable and simplify the integration process between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and non-Microsoft business applications that interact with BizTalk Server 2006, including ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards. (SWEEET!!!)

The adapter is publicly available for download and posted to the Microsoft Download Center, with supporting code samples and examples posted to the Microsoft CRM Sandbox in order to help partners build customized integration solutions.

1. I am sure you have already seen one of the post of my colleagues about the new BizTalk Adapter: Microsoft

2. Scott says:

I have installed the adapter on my biztalk VPC, and when I try to fetch the schema from the mscrm box, it only allows me to point to the biztalk box as localhost and not the crm server.

Any help would be appreciated.

3. Anirban says:

Using this BizTalk adapter you can point to remote sever as well. See the usgae and implementation guide for more details available in GotDotNet site.

4. Anirban says:

Using this BizTalk adapter you can point to remote CRM server as well. Just give the url of proper crm server while configuring a send port.

5. Rick Neubauer says:

Should I use this instead of the Biztalk 2004 Partner Edition with the CRM 3 integration if I am integrating CRM 3.0 with Great Plains 9?

6. Ben Vollmer says:

no… that will be out in a few months…

7. bradfriedlander says:

Which tool set should I use to integrate CRM 3.0 with GP? Does it depend on the version of GP?

The information on MSDN seems to be pointing to an integration tool set that was for CRM 1.2.

Thanks.

8. RatnaSree says:

Hi All

Where can I get Samples or examples for the Microsoft Biztalk Server Adapter for Microsoft Dynamics CRM?

Thanks in advance

9. Vincent says:

Hi Ben,

I am using Biztalk 2009 with CRM 3.0 , which adapter can I use?

Thanks in advance.