It’s finally time for Microsoft’s biggest developer event of the year: Build. Build 2016 is taking place in San Francisco once again, and it’s sure to be full of exciting news, announcements, and tech stories. If you can’t be at Build in person, don’t worry – there are many different ways you can be involved. I’ll be here for the entire event, and will be highlighting news, announcements, and action that’s relevant to student developers.
So how can you stay up-to-date and get involved? Here are some ideas and resources:
Follow the news on blogs
- Official Build website: http://build.microsoft.com
- Live streaming on Channel 9: https://channel9.msdn.com
- Student developer highlights on the Microsoft Imagine Blog
- Windows Blog, Azure Blog, HoloLens Blog, Visual Studio Blog
Follow the action on social media
- Microsoft Imagine on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- People to follow on Twitter: Satya Nadella, Scott Guthrie, Gavin Gear (I’ll be tweeting about student news!)
Also, vote for your favorite USA Imagine Cup team this week on http://imaginecup.com/USA (US finals are happening during Build).
Please help spread the word about Build, and check back here for more student updates during the event!