Microsoft Imagine Cup 2013 is excited to announce a partnership with IEEE Computer Society.
Unmatched for providing technology information, inspiration, and collaboration, IEEE Computer Society offers computing professionals high-quality, state-of-the-art information and numerous career development resources.
- Free access to the Computer Society Digital Library—containing all Computer Society peer-reviewed periodicals with full archives, 4,450+ conference publications from around the globe, and 470,000+ quality articles and papers for serious research or quick answers.
- Free Microsoft development software with a $2,000 value.
- A digital subscription to Computer, the monthly magazine that will help you keep abreast of trends and developments in every sector of the industry.
- Access to 600 titles from Safari® Books Online – a library of tech and business books from top publishers such as O’Reilly Media, Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, and many more.
- Access to hundreds of Skillsoft online courses, books, exams, and certifications organized into 16 Knowledge Centers—featuring video, audio, and mentoring.
- The chance to network and join your local student chapters.
- The ability to apply for more than 25 scholarships, fellowships, and awards, as well as hundreds of conference travel grants.
- Free newsletters featuring technology news, job listings, career-development articles, and new uploads to the Computer Society Digital Library
To take advantage of a 50% savings on IEEE and IEEE Computer Society memberships, all you need to do is sign up/sign in to the Imagine Cup site, and then navigate to your dashboard for all the details.