Pop quiz: When you get frustrated with a work project’s slow progress, do you blame:
- Your co-workers.
- Your software.
- Your boss
- Your workflow.
It’s tempting to blame a holdup on a lazy co-worker or even your boss. But often the trouble isn’t the people or even the tools they’re using – it’s the workflow that ties them all together. That’s why organisations across the UK are looking to improve efficiency and lower costs by adopting more flexible, collaborative workflows. Better workflows help employees get more done every day, using the tools they’re already got at their disposal.
On 16 April at Microsoft’s Cardinal Place offices in London, you can join Nintex and an elite team of industry speakers, including customers and Microsoft SharePoint Most Valuable Professionals -- independent community leaders who share their passion, technical expertise, and real-world knowledge of Microsoft products with others -- for a one-day seminar where we will be showing customers how to get more from existing workflow investments. You’ll learn how to create integrated on-premise, online, and mobile workflow solutions to help your organisation get more done. And best of all, it’s free.
Check out the agenda below and sign up today to secure your spot.
- 08:30 - 09:30 Open Registration
- 09:30 - 11:10 Connecting Across the Company: How to Easily Create
- Workflow for Everyone. Everywhere.
- 11:30 - 12:15 Shared Customer Insight: How Businesses are Streamlining Operations and Gaining Immediate ROI
- 12:15 - 13:00 Lunch & Networking
- 13:00 - 13:45 Getting More from Your Investment: Using Nintex to Automate and Integrate SharePoint and a Whole Lot More
- 13:45 - 14:30 Best Practices: Industry Experts Share Paths for Success
- 14:50 - 15:20 Mobile Workflow Solutions: Be Where Your Users Are
- 15:20 - 15:50 Shared Insight: Success Stories, Tips and Tricks, and more
- 15:50 - 16:20 Interactive Panel Discussion