Now through August 31, 2017, save 35% on your pre-order purchase of Microsoft Office 365 Administration Inside Out (Includes Current Book Service), 2nd Edition! Use discount code OFFICE365 to redeem this offer.
Books in the Current Book Service program receive periodic updates to address significant software changes for 12 to 18 months following the original publication date via a free Web Edition. Learn more at https://www.microsoftpressstore.com/cbs.
About the book
Completely rewritten by a team of world-class experts, Microsoft Office 365 Administration Inside Out, Second Edition shows IT professionals how to leverage Microsoft Office 365’s immense capabilities to the fullest by planning carefully, ensuring appropriate infrastructure, and navigating Microsoft’s powerful administrative interfaces.
Fully reflecting Microsoft’s latest advances, this edition thoroughly explores the Office 365 portal and each subscription, walking through installation, configuration, management and troubleshooting of each Office 365 technology. It adds extensive coverage of Azure and SharePoint, together with more in-depth coverage of topics throughout, including:
- Planning infrastructure, managing interdependencies, and preparing for the cloud
- Managing Office 365 identity and access via federation services, password and directory synchronization, authentication, and AAD Connect
- Using the Office 365 portal dashboard and admin centers
- Managing resource types, billing and licensing, service health reporting, and support
- Configuring and managing Exchange Online, including integration with Exchange on-premises
- Deploying Skype for Business Online
- Implementing SharePoint Online hybrid configurations
- Efficiently configuring and managing OneDrive for Business, and more