Purchase from these online retailers:
Advance your expert skills in Word 2016. And earn the credential that proves it!
Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Word! Designed to help you practice and prepare for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Word 2016 Expert certification, this official Study Guide delivers:
- In-depth exam prep for each MOS objective
- Detailed procedures to help build the skills measured by the exam
- Hands-on tasks to apply what you’ve learned
- Practice and review questions
- Ready-made practice files with solutions
Sharpen the skills measured by these MOS objectives:
- Manage Document Options and Settings
- Design Advanced Documents
- Create Advanced References
- Create Custom Word Elements
A Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification validates your proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, demonstrating you can meet globally recognized performance standards. Hands-on experience with the technology is required to successfully pass Microsoft Certification exams.
About the author
JOHN PIERCE is a freelance editor and writer. He is the author of Team Collaboration: Using Microsoft Office for More Effective Teamwork and other books about Microsoft Office, including the MOS 2013 Study Guide for Microsoft Access. John was an editor at Microsoft Press for 10 years and later worked as a technical writer at Microsoft, specializing in Microsoft SharePoint business solutions.