More exciting companion content is available for Microsoft Public Cloud Services: Setting up your business in the cloud, by Blain Barton! All eleven TechNet Radio episodes of Blain’s “To the Cloud” series have been released on Channel 9.
The series has become very popular and is receiving outstanding reviews!
- (Part 1) To the Cloud! What the Cloud can do for your Business
Blain and Crystal Thune kick off this multi-part series on the different kinds of Microsoft public cloud services that are available. Get the details you need, whether you’re a student or a startup, and learn how these services can impact your business.
- (Part 2) To the Cloud! Getting Started with Office 365
Blain and Bit-Wizards’ Jeff Mitchell showcase how easy it is to use Office 365 in your business. Get a quick overview of how Office 365 works, as well as how to manage your accounts in the admin portal.
- (Part 3) To the Cloud! Storing your files in the cloud with OneDrive for Business
Blain welcomes Tommy Patterson as they show how easy it is for your business to get started using cloud services with file storage using OneDrive for Business.
- (Part 4) To the Cloud! Keeping track of customers with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Blain examines Microsoft Dynamics CRM and shows how you can improve your customers' experience with sales, marketing, and customer service—anywhere, anytime, and with any device.
- (Part 5) To the Cloud! Managing Devices in the Cloud with Microsoft Intune
Blain and Kevin Remde discuss the many benefits of Microsoft Intune, which allows organizations to provide employees with access to corporate software, data, and resources from virtually anywhere and on almost any device.
- (Part 6) To the Cloud! Building and Running Servers without the Hardware
Blain, Tommy Patterson, and Dan Stolts provide an overview of the benefits of running servers without the physical hardware using Microsoft Azure. Learn how large and small to mid-sized companies can rent compute, storage, and networking resources by using datacenter hardware to deploy virtual machines (VMs).
- (Part 7) To the Cloud! Understanding Server Manager
Blain welcomes Microsoft MVP Adnan Cartwright to the show as they discuss the inner workings of Server Manager in Windows Server 2012 R2 and how you can manage roles and features in the cloud.
- (Part 8) To the Cloud! Running Windows Applications Remotely
Blain and Microsoft MVP Adnan Cartwright are back to show how to use Microsoft Azure RemoteApp to access and run apps on multiple platforms, devices, and operating systems.
- (Part 9) To the Cloud! Giving Users Access to Third-Party Applications
Blain welcomes Jennelle Crothers to the show as they show how to use Microsoft Azure to provision third-party products from the Microsoft public cloud so that users can access them directly from their web browsers.
- (Part 10) To the Cloud! Building a Website for Your Business
Blain shows how to use Microsoft Azure to build websites, web apps, mobile apps, and API apps, as well as how to deploy a scalable site that uses the programming language you choose.
- (Part 11) To the Cloud! Building a Windows App Using Windows App Studio
Blain welcomes James Quick to the show as they discuss Windows App Studio and how to build mobile apps that will supplement your company's website.
You can buy Microsoft Public Cloud Services: Setting up your business in the cloud here.