The quick way to learn Microsoft PowerPoint 2016!
This is learning made easy. Get more done quickly with PowerPoint 2016. Jump in wherever you need answers—brisk lessons and colorful screenshots show you exactly what to do, step by step.
- Get easy-to-follow guidance from a certified Microsoft Office Specialist Master
- Learn and practice new skills while working with sample content, or look up specific procedures
- Create attractive electronic presentations and printed publications
- Incorporate professional design elements
- Use built-in tools to capture and edit graphics
- Include audio, video, and animated elements
- Supercharge your efficiency by creating custom slide masters and layouts
- Present data in tables, diagrams, and charts
About the author
Joan Lambert is the author or coauthor of more than three dozen books about Windows and Office and three generations of Microsoft Office Specialist certification study guides. She has worked closely with Microsoft technologies since 1986, and in the training and certification industry since 1997. As President and CEO of Online Training Solutions, Inc. (OTSI), Joan guides the translation of technical information and requirements into useful, relevant, and measurable resources for people who are seeking certification of their computer skills or who simply want to get things done efficiently.