The quick way to get started with Microsoft Office 2016!
This is learning made easy. Get more done quickly with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Jump in wherever you need answers—brisk lessons and colorful screenshots show you exactly what to do, step by step.
• Covers Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Format documents for visual impact
• Quickly prepare personalized email messages and labels
• Build powerful workbooks for analysis and reporting
• Analyze alternative data sets with Quick Analysis Lens, Goal Seek, and Solver
• Prepare highly effective presentations
• Strengthen your presentations by adding tables and graphics
• Organize your email, scheduling, and contacts
• Look up just the tasks and lessons you need
About the authors
Joan Lambert is the author or coauthor of more than three dozen books about Windows and Office and three generations of Microsoft Office Specialist certification study guides. She has worked closely with Microsoft technologies since 1986, and in the training and certification industry since 1997. As President and CEO of Online Training Solutions, Inc. (OTSI), Joan guides the translation of technical information and requirements into useful, relevant, and measurable resources for people who are seeking certification of their computer skills or who simply want to get things done efficiently.
Curtis Frye is the author of more than 30 books, including Microsoft Excel 2013 Step by Step for Microsoft Press and Brilliant Excel VBA Programming for Pearson, UK. He has also created and recorded more than three dozen courses for lynda.com, including Excel for Mac 2016 Essential Training and Excel 2013: PivotTables in Depth. In addition to his work as a writer, Curt is a popular conference speaker and performer, both as a solo presenter and as part of the Portland, Oregon ComedySportz improvisational comedy troupe. He lives in Portland with his wife and three cats.