Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-697—and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of configuring Windows 10 devices in the enterprise. Designed for experienced IT pros ready to advance their status, this Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success as a Microsoft specialist.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Manage identity
- Plan desktop and device deployment
- Plan and implement a Microsoft Intune device management solution
- Configure networking and storage
- Manage data access and protection
- Manage remote access
- Manage apps
- Manage updates and recovery
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you have experience with Windows desktop administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting; basic experience and understanding of Windows networking; and introductory-level knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Intune
About the Authors
Andrew Bettany, Microsoft MVP for Windows, is a member of the Microsoft Windows Technical Expert Program. As Microsoft Certified Trainer and leader of the University of York’s IT Academy in the UK, he teaches and consults on Windows deployment and troubleshooting.
Jason Kellington, MCT, MCSE, MCITP, MCTS, is a consultant, trainer, and author based in Northern Canada. Throughout his more than 15 years in IT, he has worked as an engineer, developer, administrator, and educator. He now specializes in educating IT organizations in enterprise infrastructure deployment and management.