We’re pleased to announce the availability of Windows 10 Step by Step (ISBN 9780735697959), by Joan Lambert and Steve Lambert.
The quick way to learn Windows 10
This is learning made easy. Get more done quickly with Windows 10. Jump in wherever you need answers—brisk lessons and colorful screenshots show you exactly what to do, step by step.
- Discover fun and functional Windows 10 features!
- Work with the new, improved Start menu and Start screen
- Learn about different sign-in methods
- Put the Cortana personal assistant to work for you
- Manage your online reading list and annotate articles with the new browser, Microsoft Edge
- Help safeguard your computer, your information, and your privacy
- Manage connections to networks, devices, and storage resources
Read through two sample chapters here.
About the Authors
Joan Lambert has worked closely with Microsoft technologies since 1986, and in the training and certification industry since 1997. Joan is the author or coauthor of more than three dozen books about Windows and Office and three generations of Microsoft Office Specialist certification study guides. Joan is a Microsoft Certified Professional, Microsoft Office Specialist Master, Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist, Microsoft Certified Technology Associate, Microsoft Dynamics Specialist, and Microsoft Certified Trainer.
Steve Lambert has written 18 books, most of which are about Microsoft applications. As President of Online Publishing and Programming Solutions, Inc. (OP2S), he has managed the development of many tools for creating and viewing training material. Steve takes advantage of the Internet and computer technology to work from home -- a 10-acre horse ranch on the Olympic Peninsula. When not working on technology products, he and his wife Gale spend their time working on the property, training and riding horses, and picking up horse poop.