Learn the simplest ways to get things done with Windows 10
See it. Learn it. In color.
Here’s WHAT You’ll Learn
- Navigate Windows 10 quickly, easily, and efficiently
- Get online with the sleek new Microsoft Edge web browser
- Make the most of the new Cortana personal assistant
- Efficiently manage your email, calendar, contacts, and more
- Access your files from anywhere with Microsoft OneDrive
- Help secure your computer and protect your data
Here’s HOW You’ll Learn It
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Follow easy steps and screenshots to see exactly what to do
- Get handy tips for new techniques and shortcuts
- Use Try This! exercises to apply what you learn right away
About the Author
Nancy Muir Boysen is the author of more than 100 books on technology and other nonfiction topics. Prior to her authoring career, Nancy was a senior manager at several technology publishers as well as a training manager at Symantec. She has a Certificate in Distance Learning Design from the University of Washington, and has taught Internet safety and technical writing at the university level.