Office 365, one of the public cloud-based services offered by Microsoft, is a software as a service (SaaS) suite that includes not only the personal computer versions of Office, but also mobile versions and the server services needed to connect them. If you’re ready to learn more about Office 365, this chapter from Microsoft Public Cloud Services: Setting up your business in the cloud will give you a great overview.
- Introduction to Office 365
- Under the hood of Office 365
- Find the right subscription
- Sign in for the first time
- Explore the Office 365 Admin Center
- Configure a custom domain
- Add, edit, and delete user accounts
- Work with files
- Use Office Mobile on all your devices
Read the complete chapter here: https://www.microsoftpressstore.com/articles/article.aspx?p=2416189.