Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-341—and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of the skills needed to deliver effective Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 solutions. Designed for experienced IT pros ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSE level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
• Plan, install, configure, and manage the transport role
• Install, configure, and manage the mailbox role
• Plan, install, configure, and manage client access
• Design and manage an Exchange infrastructure
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
• Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
• Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
• Provides exam preparation tips written by Exchange Server MVPs
• Assumes you have significant experience managing Exchange Server in an enterprise messaging environment
About the Authors
Paul Robichaux, Principal Architect for Summit 7 Systems, specializes in Microsoft Exchange Server, Office 365, and Lync Server. His books include Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Inside Out: Connectivity, Clients, and UM.
Bhargav Shukla, Director of Technology, Strategic Alliances at KEMP Technologies, holds Exchange Server MCM/MCSM and Lync MCM certifications.
Both are Exchange Server MVPs.