Manage all the mobile devices your workforce relies on
Learn how to use Microsoft’s breakthrough Enterprise Mobility Suite to help securely manage all your BYOD and company-owned mobile devices: Windows, iOS, and Android. Two of the leading mobile device management experts at Microsoft show you how to systematically help protect employee privacy and corporate assets without compromising productivity. You’ll find best practices, step-by-step guidance, and real-world scenarios for every stage of planning, design, deployment, and administration.
Empower your mobile users while improving security and controlling costs
• Master proven best practices for centrally managing smartphones and tablets
• Plan mobile strategies that encompass users, devices, apps, and data
• Overcome BYOD’s unique challenges, constraints, and compliance issues
• Provide common “hybrid” user identities and a seamless experience across all resources: on-premises, datacenter, and cloud
• Simplify and improve device enrollment, monitoring, and troubleshooting
• Help safeguard both corporate and personal information
About the authors
Yuri Diogenes is Senior Content Developer for the Microsoft Data Center, Devices & Enterprise Client – CSI Enterprise Mobility Team.
Jeff Gilbert is Senior Solutions Content Developer for enterprise client management technologies at Microsoft.