Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-342—and demonstrate your real-world mastery of advanced Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 solution design, configuration, implementation, management, and support. Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance, Exam Ref focuses on critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSE level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
· Configure, manage, and migrate Unified Messaging
· Design, configure, and manage site resiliency
· Design, configure, and manage advanced security
· Configure and manage compliance, archiving, and discovery solutions
· Implement and manage coexistence, hybrid scenarios, migration, and federation
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
· Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
· Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
· Provides exam preparation tips written by two Exchange Server MVPs
· Assumes you have at least three years of experience managing Exchange Servers and have responsibilities for an enterprise Exchange messaging environment
About the Authors
Brian Reid, Microsoft MVP and MCM, consults, teaches, and authors books on Exchange Server design, architecture, migration, and troubleshooting. Steve Goodman, Exchange Server MVP, consults for Ciber UK on Exchange, Office 365, and Lync projects.