In this chapter from Microsoft Excel 2013 Step By Step, you’ll create a chart and customize its elements, find trends in your data, create a dual-axis chart, summarize data by using sparklines, create diagrams by using SmartArt, and create shapes that contain mathematical equations.
IN THIS CHAPTER, YOU WILL LEARN
- Creating charts.
- Customizing the appearance of charts.
- Finding trends in your data.
- Creating dual-axis charts.
- Summarizing your data by using sparklines.
- Creating diagrams by using SmartArt.
- Creating shapes and mathematical equations.