We’re pleased to announce the availability of Exam Ref 70-246 Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud (9780735686175), by Orin Thomas.
Purchase from these online retailers:
Independent booksellers – Shop local
Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-246–and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of monitoring and operating a private cloud based on Microsoft System Center 2012 R2. Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSE level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
· Configure data center process automation
· Deploy resource monitoring
· Monitor resources
· Configure and maintain service management
· Manage configuration and protection
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
· Organizes its coverage by objectives for Exam 70-246
· Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
· Requires experience with Windows Server, System Center 2012, security, high availability, fault tolerance, and networking in an enterprise environment, and basic skills with SQL Server, Windows PowerShell, and application configuration
About the Author
Orin Thomas is a consultant, writer, server administrator, speaker, and Microsoft MVP who has authored more than 30 books for Microsoft Press.