Purchase from these online retailers:
Independent booksellers – Shop local
Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-413—and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of designing and implementing infrastructure services in Windows Server 2012 R2. Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSE level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
· Plan and deploy a server infrastructure
· Design and implement network infrastructure services
· Design and implement network access services
· Design and implement an Active Directory infrastructure: logical
· Design and implement an Active Directory infrastructure: physical
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
· Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
· Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
· Assumes you have experience planning, configuring, and implementing Windows Server 2102 R2 services
About the Authors
Paul Ferrill, MS, is CTO of an engineering firm that focuses on solving complex data analysis problems. A prolific contributor to the computer trade press, Paul has also written three books.
Tim Ferrill, MCSE, MCITP, Security+, is a system administrator and writer who specializes in Windows Server, Windows Phone, scripting, web design, graphic design, and device related topics.