Purchase from these online retailers:
Independent booksellers – Shop local
This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds for Windows Server 2012 R2 – with a focus on infrastructure, core services, and security features.
· TCP/IP networking
· Managing DHCP
· DNS infrastructure and management
· Implementing and managing DNS and WINS
· Active Directory architecture, sites, replication, domain services
· Read-only domain controllers
· Managing users, groups, and computers
· Managing Group Policy
· Active Directory site administration
· Deploying and managing print services
About the Author
William R. Stanek is an award-winning author who’s written more than 100 books, including Windows Server 2012 Inside Out, Windows 8 Administration Pocket Consultant, and Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Pocket Consultant. He is the series editor for the Pocket Consultant line of books.