Purchase from these online retailers:
Independent booksellers – Shop local
The portable, practical guide for Windows Server administrators
This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds for Windows Server 2012 R2 - with a focus on configuration, storage, and essential administrative tasks.
· Boot configuration
· Configuring roles, role services, and features
· Managing and troubleshooting hardware
· TPM and Bitlocker drive encryption
· Managing the registry
· Software and user account control administration
· Managing storage and file systems
· File sharing and security features
· Performance monitoring, analyzing, and tuning
· Backup and recovery
About the Author
William R. Stanek is an award-winning author who's written more than 100 books, including Windows Server 2012 Inside Out, Windows 8 Administration Pocket Consultant, and Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Pocket Consultant. He is the series editor for the Pocket Consultant line of books.