Purchase from these online retailers:
Independent booksellers – Shop local
Conquer Microsoft SharePoint 2013 administration—from the inside out!
Dive into SharePoint 2013 administration—and really put your systems expertise to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. Discover how the experts deploy, configure, and manage SharePoint—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
Discover how to:
· Automate the installation and configuration of SharePoint 2013
· Effectively manage SharePoint apps and custom solutions
· Optimize farms, web apps, content databases, and site collections
· Use methods to help users attain productive search experiences
· Configure business intelligence features in SharePoint 2013
· Dive deep into SharePoint security practices and architecture
· Add SharePoint Online to your existing SharePoint environment
· Manage User Profiles and the SharePoint social experience
· Monitor and troubleshoot SharePoint with insider tips
For Intermediate to Advanced IT Professionals
About the Authors
Randy Williams is an enterprise trainer and SharePoint evangelist. He is a SharePoint MVP alumn, and co-author of several books.
CA Callahan, MCSE, MCSA, MCT, is a SharePoint MVP. Her company provides customized training and courseware for businesses and IT professionals. She is also a frequent presenter at various industry shows and conferences. She is the author and co-author of several SharePoint and Windows books.
Chris Givens, MCSE, MCT, is a SharePoint architect, trainer, and consultant. He is the author of several SharePoint titles for Microsoft Courseware Library.
Milan Gross is a SharePoint trainer and consultant, specializing in architecture, planning, solution design, and governance. He is a regular presenter at industry events and conferences. He is also the co-author of several SharePoint books.
Brian Alderman, is MCT, MCTS, MCITP, MCSA, MCSE, and PMP certified. As a Senior Technical Instructor and consultant, he has nearly 15 years of experience in networking, SQL Server databases, SharePoint technologies, training, and project management. Brian is the coauthor of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Administrator’s Companion.
Javier Barrera is a senior lead engineer, architect, and administrator at a large company. He is part of a team that supports hundreds of enterprise-level SharePoint farms. Javier is a frequent presenter at SharePoint conferences and events. He writes blogs and articles. He has also contributed to several SharePoint books.