We’re pleased to announce that Windows 8.1 Inside Out (9780735683631) is available for purchase.
Purchase from these online retailers:
Independent booksellers – Shop local
Download the sample chapters here
Windows 8.1—from the inside out!
You’re beyond the basics - so dive right in and really put your PC to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds for Windows 8.1. Plus, you get access to two and half hours of video training and a companion ebook.
• Installing, upgrading, or migrating to Windows 8.1
• Using and managing apps
• Personalizing your system
• Accessibility features
• Organizing, backing up, and restoring files
• Managing storage and using SkyDrive
• Digital media and home entertainment
• Security and privacy features
• Setting up and troubleshooting networking
• Maintenance, performance tuning, and troubleshooting
• Using Hyper-V virtualization
About the Author
Tony Northrup, MCSE, MCPD, MCITP, CISSP, is a Windows and networking technologies expert who has written more than 30 books and video training courses. He is coauthor of Windows 7 Resource Kit and numerous Microsoft Press Training Kits for certification exam-prep.