Purchase at The Microsoft Press Store
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services, by Stacia Misner, is available for purchase.
Use your SQL Server skills to create and manage key data reports
Deliver interactive business intelligence reports using SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services, and help facilitate real-time decision making throughout the enterprise. SQL Server expert Stacia Misner shows you in detail how to design, manage, and access custom reports that capture data from multiple sources. This book is ideal for experienced SQL Server developers, whether you’re new to Reporting Services or upgrading from an earlier version.
Discover how to:
- Use the latest features, including the Power View ad hoc reporting tool
- Design reports by understanding how your audience accesses and uses data
- Add interactive features to help end users sort and filter data
- Create rich data visualization with charts, gauges, indictors, and data maps
- Configure your report server, provide security, and monitor report contents
- Use SharePoint or Report Manager to search and access reports online
- Create a library of report parts that clients can use for ad hoc reporting
- Build and manage reports using Reporting Services as a development platform