Your hands-on, step-by-step guide to building applications with Microsoft® SQL Server® 2012
Teach yourself the programming fundamentals of SQL Server 2012—one step at a time. Ideal for beginning SQL Server database administrators and developers, this tutorial provides clear guidance and practical, learn-by-doing exercises for building database solutions that solve real-world business problems.
Discover how to:
- Install and work with core components and tools
- Create tables and index structures
- Manipulate and retrieve data
- Secure, manage, back up, and recover databases
- Apply techniques for building high-performing applications
- Use clustering, database mirroring, and log shipping
Purchase at The Microsoft Press Store.