The Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) team is excited to announce a new course in the popular “Jump Start” series of live online training events! This one-day event will feature Technical Evangelist David Tesar and IT Security and Infrastructure Architect Richard Harrison delivering an engaging, demo-rich, live learning experience aimed at IT organizations interested in embracing the BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) movement. Learn why Windows Intune is the perfect choice for IT organizations exploring the best ways to manage and secure PCs, tablets (Surface, iPad, etc.) and mobile devices (Windows Phone, Android, iPhone) in the cloud.
- Perform key security and management tasks remotely from a web-based console
- Secure PCs from malware and virus threats with endpoint protection
- Deploy most updates and line of business applications through the cloud
- Optimally configure Windows Intune, utilize best practices, and avoid common mistakes
- Understand how to have a unified on-premise SCCM 2012 SP1 infrastructure with Windows Intune to manage mobile devices.
Date/Time: January 31, 2013
What time is this in my time zone?
▪ Where: Live online
▪ What: Engaging, demo-rich virtual class!
▪ Cost: FREE!
▪ Target audience: IT pros interested in learning how
to setup, configure, and utilize the capabilities of
▪ Prerequisites: No previous Windows Intune
experience required. However, this session will
assume experience with managing and securing
PCs using Windows Server 2012 and related tools.
Please visit the Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) for
free access to a variety of Windows Server 2012
and Windows 8 video-based, expert-led courses.