Download LCDS v2.5 now!
The Microsoft Learning Content Development System (LCDS) is a free tool that enables you to create high-quality, interactive, online courses. The LCDS allows anyone to build e-learning courses by completing the easy-to-use LCDS forms that seamlessly generate highly customized content, including interactive activities, quizzes, games, assessments, animations, demos, and other instructionally engaging elements.
Highlights of this release
New v2.5 features include:
- LCDS authoring is 64 bit–compatible
- E-learning created is compatible with Firefox 3.5.9 and Firefox 3.6.3
- New Silverlight 4 Media Player for animations that includes closed captioning and full screen option
- Enhanced keyboard accessibility for the sort and tile games, adventure interactivity, and Voice of the Expert element
- LCDS authoring and e-learning created are completely Microsoft Silverlight 4.0–compatible
- Content is now permitted at the Lesson level
Also available on the site are seven localized LCDS v2.3 versions: Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Russian, Hindi, Polish, Turkish, and Spanish.