In February we were happy to say “Over 200 DRM-free Microsoft Press ebooks now available.”
In the past couple of months, we have continued to convert more backlist titles and all frontlist titles. We’re routinely publishing new frontlist titles into the major digital channels (oreilly.com, Safari, iTunes, and Android), as well as a number of other smaller e-outlets (including Bookshare.org), within about a week of the files being sent to the printer.
There are currently about 325 Microsoft Press e-titles available, and that number is growing every week!
And here are more details:
- iPhone — Grab the EPUB and read it in the Stanza App or the mobile version of Bookworm.
- Android — Read the .apk or .EPUB on your favorite reader.
- Kindle — Get the Mobipocket file and load it onto your Kindle.
- Sony Reader — EPUBs work well on your Sony Reader.
- Computer — Get either the EPUB or PDF.
- Other Mobile Devices — Explore the EPUB with the mobile version of Bookworm.