You might have seen our post yesterday, saying that we shipped John Sharp’s Microsoft Visual C# 2010 Step by Step. That post immediately received a comment saying “Great! I was looking for this new version of this book.” In case any of you are looking for other new versions of our books, today we’d like to quickly tell you about new editions (and one new book) we’ll be publishing in the next couple of months.
- First up is William Stanek’s Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Administrator's Pocket Consultant, Second Edition, which we’ll be shipping at the end of March. It updates this book for R2. William rocks on, obviously.
- Next is Ross Mistry and Stacia Misner’s Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, which will be a free ebook and which updates this free ebook (no longer available for download) for R2. The ebook should be complete around April 14. We’ll tell you about it on the blog as soon as it’s available.
- Next is George Shepherd’s Microsoft ASP.NET 4.0 Step by Step, which will ship around April 14. George has revised his Microsoft ASP.NET 3.5 Step by Step for Visual Studio 2010.
- Next is Michael Halvorson’s Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 Step by Step, which will also ship around April 14. You can probably guess which book it updates.
- And we end this list with a new book by Dino Esposito, which is always a treat: Programming Microsoft ASP.NET MVC. Dino’s book is written against MVC 2. It’s also shipping in April.
So, plenty of books are right around the corner. Check back here for excerpts and TOCs. And let us know via a comment if you’d like us to update one of our published titles. We always welcome your input.