Hello everyone. Kimberly Kim here, managing editor at Microsoft Press. As we plan the Training Kits that will cover the next round of .NET Framework exams, I'd like to hear from readers of the Training Kits that covered the last round. If you’ve read any of the books in the list below, let me know your thoughts by filling out the Microsoft Press Books Survey. (Have we mentioned that the survey is crisper, cleaner, and shorter?)
What were your favorite elements of the Training Kits (for example, case scenarios, lesson review questions, the objective card)? Were there elements you skipped? How’d we do on depth of coverage? What are your ideas for making them better?
The survey is here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/booksurvey.
We’ll analyze the data you provide and let you know here if we make changes based on your feedback. The survey will ask you for the ISBN of the book you’re reviewing, so I’ve included the ISBNs in the list.
- MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-502): Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5—Windows Presentation Foundation
- MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-503): Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5—Windows Communication Foundation
- MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-505): Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5—Windows Forms Application Development
- MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-561): Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5—ADO.NET Application Development
- MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-562): Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5—ASP.NET Application Development