MS Press’s E-Reference solution provides immediate online access to hundreds of Microsoft Press books, including the latest releases, along with a powerful search tool that enables you to find the right answers to your questions (including code samples) and chapter downloads so you can read the content offline.
Each E-Reference library features:
- Immediate access to reference information—wherever you are.
- Instant access to Microsoft Press books—including the latest releases.
- A powerful search tool that enables you to find the right answers to your questions.
- Chapter downloads, so you can read the content offline.
The following individual subscriptions are now available:
- The Complete E-Reference Library (US$249.99 per year, equivalent to $20.83/month) - A combination of all Microsoft Press E-Reference libraries offered as one library for all audiences and levels. This is the ideal solution for businesses and individuals that require a wide range of reference content.
- IT Professional E-Reference Library (US$149.99 per year, equivalent to $12.49/month) - The best Microsoft Press IT professional reference materials, including Administrator's Companions, Administrator's Pocket Consultants, training kits, resource kits, and the Inside Out series, and resources to help you prepare for your next Microsoft Certification exam.
- Developer E-Reference Library (US$149.99 per year, equivalent to $12.49/month) - Microsoft development tools, best practices, related technologies, and other outstanding developer reference materials.
- Desktop E-Reference Library (US$49.99 per year, equivalent to $4.17/month) - Resources about Microsoft Office and Windows for power users, business professionals, and home users. This library includes many popular series, such as Inside Out, Step by Step, Plain and Simple, and Business Skills.
Watch a great Video Overview of the E-Reference Library.
Enterprise Customers: Learn how your company can subscribe to E-Reference libraries.