In “Even more on Microsoft’s SDL,” we pointed you to a series of articles further investigating Microsoft’s Security Development Lifecycle, which was introduced publicly by Michael Howard and Steve Lipner’s The Security Development Lifecycle (Microsoft Press, 2006). Article #6, “Microsoft’s Security Response,” is now available here. The series will include two more articles.
m s p r e s s . o n . t w i t t e r
- New blog post: Introducing John Bruno, co-author of Solid Code (Microsoft Press, 2009). http://bit.ly/Rhd2K less than a minute ago
- New blog post: I. M. Wright podcast, "Green fields are full of maggots." http://bit.ly/mncIq 51 minutes ago
- @SirEel We refer to this one affectionately as "Marco Paolo." Glad you like it. about 13 hours ago
- @FunWithHeadline Hi, which Press book has the problems? We'd like to know so that we can fix errors at reprint & also assess how we blew it. about 13 hours ago
- Back from soccer/football/futbol tonight. A rare win -- actually, our only win -- this season. Where are the Epsom salts? about 16 hours ago