Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Reserve your seat now for this upcoming live event in your area!
About This Clinic*
This three hour instructor-led clinic introduces the key features and enhancements in SQL Server 2012. It is designed to provide a high-level overview of the product and the key new capabilities in this release.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for technology managers and database professionals who want to understand the key capabilities of SQL Server 2012. In many cases, it is assumed that senior technical managers may attend this clinic in order to assess the further training that their technology-focused employees will need in order to adopt SQL Server 2012.
After completing this clinic, you will be able to:
• Describe key new and enhanced features in SQL Server 2012.
• Describe the mission-critical database platform capabilities of SQL Server 2012.
• Describe the enterprise integration management and data warehousing capabilities of SQL Server 2012.
• Describe the business intelligence capabilities of SQL Server 2012.
• Describe how SQL Server 2012 can be used in a cloud-based data solution.
*Seating is very limited, please register early
All attendees to this event will be entered to win the new Microsoft Surface tablet!
October 23, 2012
300 Apollo Drive
Chelmsford, MA 01824
12:30pm - Lunch/ Registration
1:00pm - First Look Clinic
3:00pm - Break
3:15pm - Clinic resumes
4:00pm - Roadmap/Happy Hour/Q&A
Please contact Lauren Bright via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call: 636-328-7803