Learn how Microsoft IT Academy helps students bridge the gap between education and the real-world by equipping them with the technology skills they’ll need for college and for a career in today’s technology-centered job market.
By providing the curriculum for teaching technology courses and learning tools that help students achieve success and staff achieve their professional development goals, the Microsoft IT Academy program offers you a cost effective, complete technology education solution for your institution.
Join us for this session where you can:
• Learn about the fastest growing industry-academic programs in North America
• Find out how the curriculum options available can address student technology and staff professional development needs from K-12 through 4-year post-secondary institutions
• Hear how Microsoft IT Academy contributes to workforce development initiatives and student employability objectives
• Discover the resources Microsoft IT Academy provides for new technologies such as Office 365
• Hear how North Carolina is utilizing the Microsoft IT Academy program across the state connecting student learning with real workforce and employable skills
• Learn how you can start addressing the predicted gap in the supply of IT professionals
For the most up to date listing of webcasts or to view others on-demand, visit our site.
Thank you and we look forward to having you at the webcast!
Thursday, October 25th
12:00PM Pacific/3:00PM Eastern