Webinar - Improving and Extending Alumni Management and Fundraising with StratusLIVE and Aspect CommunityOne
Register — June 21, 2011 10:00 AM CDT
Donor relationship management and fundraising are the lifeblood of most academic institutions. In an environment of decreased endowment value and reduced donor capacity for giving, it is critical yet challenging, to attract their continued support. You
need to get the right message, to the right donor, at the right time, via the right marketing channel, every time.
There are thousands of donors and potential donors, each with different motivational interests and different communications preferences, participating with your institution in a variety of ways. Developing a deeper donor relationship with Alumni under these
circumstances has never been more difficult.
In this webinar, StratusLIVE,LLC will demonstrate how to:
- Develop - deeper Donor/Alumni relationships with StratusLIVE for Fundraisers, the first comprehensive fundraising and donor management software built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and delivered in Microsoft Outlook or a web browser
- Create - one constituent record to capture all constituent profiles, participations, transactions, and interactions, regardless of marketing channel
- How - your donors' motivational interests and the ways in which they participate with your institution, are automatically recorded and easily available for analysis, and reporting
- Leverage - all of this available data about your donors to increase the effectiveness of your market segmentation efforts to improve the efficiency and productivity of your donor communications
- Understand - how this centralized constituent/Alumni record can be leveraged in other areas of the campus through CommunityOne built on top of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011