Continuing Education Webinar Series
Webinar – Managing Student Success with Aspect and CommunityOne
Register — March 15, 2011, 10:30 – 11:30 AM CST
Helping students succeed is the most important job for any college or university. This begins with building a strong student profile that can be shared across campus.
The next step is to create a strong communication strategy supported by a tool to track and manage this communication.
During this Webinar you will learn how to:
- Build and maintain student profiles
- Provide a self-service capability for students to enter and update information
- Build an automated communications strategy based on various student groups
- Track and manage all comments and e-mails in the student profile
- Build marketing campaigns to support communications, retention strategies for academic advisors, and admissions communication strategies
No student wants to feel like a student number on a student ID. By harnessing the latest capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics® CRM and CommunityOne, we can help you build and support long term student success.
Additional upcoming webinars:
4.26.11 – CommunityOne and Microsoft® Lync™ building a unified multiple communication strategy across campus
5.17.11 – CommunityOne and Driving Athletic Ticket Sales and Student Athletic Recruiting
6.21.11 – CommunityOne and How to build successful Retention Strategies