This half-day event is the best way to get an early look at Microsoft Lync Server 2010: the next generation of Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2.
Lync Server 2010 offers:
• A single interface uniting voice communications, presence, instant messaging, and audio/video/web conferencing.
• A familiar user experience accessible through MS Office, SharePoint, and Exchange.
• A single identity connecting users to contacts inside and outside of the organization.
• A consistent experience across PC, phone, web, or mobile devices.
• Exceptional security and reliability.
• Interoperability with existing systems for smoother deployment and migration.
• A rich platform for development, bringing unified communications into custom solutions ranging from business workflows to line-of-business applications.
Now the streamlined communications performance you’ve come to rely on with Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2 and Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 has just gotten better. Improve collaboration, facilitate easier management, and lower the cost of ownership of your communications systems.
08:00- 9:00 Registration, Breakfast and Partner Expo Open
09:00-10:00 Introduction to Microsoft Lync™
10:00-10:45 Microsoft GSI Partner Presentation
10:45-11:30 Day in the Life Demo with Device Partner
11:30-11:45 Close and Q&A
Please note that we can only guarantee your seat for a limited time, so please RSVP early by selecting the city nearest you from the list on the right!
We look forward to having you participate in this exciting training event!
Seating is limited – Reserve your spot today!
(Click on the city below to register)