Datatel is hosting executive briefing sessions at Microsoft offices across the country to share how Datatel’s enterprise education platform positions institutions to meet the needs of students — today and tomorrow.
Change keeps coming at an astounding pace. The YouTubeTM video "Shift Happens 3.0" states that the top ten in-demand jobs in 2010 did not exist in 2004. In some academic disciplines, half of what students learn in year one will be outdated by year three.
Topics to be covered:
· What will teaching and learning look like in three years?
· Will academic business operations look the same in three years as it does today?
· How should institutions prepare today for these changes?
· What technologies will the business of higher education demand for the future? Student access via mobile apps? Datatel has that now.
· What's the next surprise technology?
March 9, 2010
8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EST
One Memorial Drive
Cambridge, MA 02149
Breakfast or lunch will be provided at each event. Attendees will be registered for a raffle for an HD Zune. Must be present to win.
Seats are limited — RSVP today or by emailing email@example.com or calling 703.261.2363