Please Join us for a Higher Education focused Webinar on Microsoft Unified Communications solutions.
Tuesday February 12th, 2008 at 11:30AM- 12:30 PM EST.
Who should attend:
CIO’s and Directors of IT for institutions that want to extend their existing investments in Microsoft infrastructure and enhance collaborative capabilities.
What you will learn:
Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 bring forth a new strategy from Microsoft: Unified Communications.
Institutions that have already invested in Microsoft Infrastructure and Microsoft Information Worker solutions are now presented with a bridging technology that leverages the best in Multimedia Communications with comprehensive collaboration applications that are tightly integrated throughout the entire Microsoft computing experience.
With Microsoft Unified Communications, your constituents can continue to use the software based messaging applications that they are accustomed to in addition to providing your institution with a platform that will accommodate future software based communications applications . All without the costly investments in proprietary infrastructure.
• Enhance campus wide collaboration, IM, VoIP, Video Conferencing, and Mobility.
• Microsoft Office integration for collaboration and communications at the application level.
• Extend communications applications to mobile users.
• Reduce support costs for End Of Life VoiceMail Applications.
• Provide voice access to Microsoft Exchange features.
• Support distance learning initiatives with OCS.
• Provide support for archiving and retrieval of IM for compliance.
• PBX Integration and investment protection.
• Enable a migration strategy from a hardware centric communications model to software based communications.
Chris Stegh, Director of Technical Services at Enabling Technologies. Chris leads Enabling’s Consulting, Project Management, and Support organizations. He is the former Practice Leader of IP Telephony and Emerging Technologies for Avaya’s North American region. Prior experiences include deploying and maintaining IP networks for an enterprise IT staff, designing secure converged networks, and integrating IP Telephony solutions into hundreds of client networks. He speaks regularly at IEEE and industry events, and is a published technology author. Chris has a Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering and a MBA from the University of Iowa.
To register: please email your contact information to: email@example.com
You will be sent the live meeting information in your confirmation email.
Note: This webinar will be recorded for your convenience and reference.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding OCS or this educational webinar.