Visual Studio 2017 is released and now ready for download. Time to upgrade to the new version with countless enhancements in performance and usability.
Visual Studio 2017 is available in the following three versions:
- Visual Studio Community 2017, a free, fully-featured IDE for students, open-source and individual developers
- Visual Studio Professional 2017, professional developer tools, services, and subscription benefits for small teams
- Visual Studio Enterprise 2017, the end-to-end solution to meet demanding quality and scale needs of teams of all sizes.
A Visual Studio 2017 Roadshow will take place at Microsoft in Wallisellen on March 23 and in Vernier on March 29, where Marc Müller, Principal Consultant at 4tecture GmbH and Microsoft MVP, will introduce the latest news in Visual Studio 2017.
For a more hands-on experience with the new Visual Studio 2017, we are also organizing a full-day workshop on DevOps und Continuous Delivery with TFS 2017 & VSTS hosted by Neno Loje and Marc Müller, which will take place on April 27 in Wallisellen.
Here are some of the most interesting blog posts on Visual Studio 2017:
- Announcing Visual Studio 2017 General Availability… and more
- Productivity Power Tools for Visual Studio 2017
- New Git Features in Visual Studio 2017
- Visual Studio 2017: Productivity, Performance, and Partners
- Run To Click Debugging in Visual Studio 2017
- New benefits for Visual Studio subscribers and Dev Essentials members
- Redgate Data Tools in Visual Studio 2017
- Optimize your productivity with .NET in Visual Studio 2017
- Reattach to Process in Visual Studio 2017
- Live Unit Testing in Visual Studio 2017 Enterprise