I have already taken the beta version of UWP development exams. They are:
Due to its very less information for prepare examinations, I want to share some key points about these two exams.
70-354 has 56 questions, 70-355 has 59 questions. Each exam has 3 case studies. Each case study has 6~7 questions.
The max time of taking each exam is 160 mins.
Key points of knowledge:
1. Services in Azure: Mobile Service, OneDrive, API Service
2. Data Binding: Binding path, DataContext, ItemsSource
3. Design Patterns: Dependency Injection, Singleton, Factory, Decorate,Observation
4. OOP: public, private, protected,internal
5.Controls: AppBar,Page,Frame,List control,Splash Screen,TextBox
6.Control Events: LostFocus,PointerExited,PointerMoved,PointerPressed,PointerReleased,Item_Selected,Item_SelectedChanged
7.Data Sync: pull/push data from/to Mobile Service
8.XAML: namespace,VisualStateManager and sub elements,Control Template,Data Template,MediaElement
9.Project structure: App.xaml.cs, package.manifest
10.Source Control: VSO,Git client, branch and merge strategy
11.Sign app or assembly: sn.exe makecert.exe, pfx
12..NET basic: assembly versioning,GAC,assembly binding
13.Security: Role-based security, full trust, PasswordVault, Credential class
14.Testing:Unit Test,Test Manager,Performance Wizard
15.Store: pricing strategy,App validate strategy
16.Background Task: IBackgroundTask,Triggers,Schedule Job(Mobile Service)
18.Cortana: voice commands definition
19. Authentication: Azure AD integration
20. Ink: InkCanvas, How to detect pen device?
That’s all my remembered. Enjoy your testing experience!