Wow, it's been a pretty busy couple o' days on the security update front...
Here're some examples. By the way, the UNIRAS guys have a REALLY nice UI for browsing security updates.
- MIT - Two Kerberos Updates (buffer overflow, heap corruption and double-free)
- RedHat - The two kerb bugs
- Fedora - The two kerb bugs
- Gentoo - The two kerb bugs
- Apple - Darwin Streaming Server and OS X 10.4 (Widgets and malformed TCP/IP)
- Cisco - CallManager (DoS, leaks and corruption)
- Oracle - updates for 10g, 9i, 8.0, Enterprise Manager, Collaboration Server, E-Business Suite, Forms and Reports (on info on the defects)
- Firefox - A dozen bugs (code execution, spoofing etc)
- Mandriva - draxtools, clamav, leafnode, mplayer & cpio
- Debian - squid (IP Spoofing), gzip and gedit
- Gentoo - Ruby (code execution)
- Sun - ld.so.1 (Elevate privilege), Java Runtime (Elevate privilege), WU-FTPD (DoS)
- Symantec - VERITAS NetBackup
- Microsoft - IE, Word, Works and Windows (code execution)