Article: Internet agency considers ‘.tel’ domain name

“To help people manage all their contact information online, the Internet’s key oversight agency is considering a “.tel” domain name. If approved, the domain could be available this year.

As proposed, individuals could use a “.tel” Web site to provide the latest contact information and perhaps even let friends initiate a call or send a text message directly from the site. Businesses could use a “.tel” site to determine customers’ locations and route them automatically to the correct call center.”

While hoping to create a one-stop location for users to manage all of their contact information (ala Plaxo), it is simply a TLD (top-level domain) and has no inherent ‘smarts’ to it – those would have to be created by content publishers and the resultant end-user applications that are developed.   Still, considering all of the investments in hosted-PIM data being made all over the technology space, something to consolidate its locations could prove a worthwhile starting point for location-agnostic sharing of your information.

1. RuleZ023 says:

Not much on my mind lately. My life’s been completely boring these days. I’ve just been hanging out not getting anything done. So it goes.

2. RuleZ023 says:

My life’s been basically bland today. More or less nothing seems worth thinking about. My mind is like an empty room. I’ve more or less been doing nothing to speak of. Not much on my mind recently.

3. RuleZ023 says:

My life’s been pretty dull recently. Shrug. My mind is like a void. I haven’t gotten anything done lately. I can’t be bothered with anything recently.

4. RuleZ023 says:

I feel like an empty room, but eh. Nothing seems worth doing. I haven’t gotten much done today.

5. RuleZ023 says:

Not much on my mind right now, but it’s not important. I’ve just been letting everything happen without me. I just don’t have anything to say right now.

6. RuleZ023 says:

7. RuleZ023 says:

Basically nothing noteworthy happening right now, but eh. Today was a complete loss. I haven’t been up to much recently. I’ve pretty much been doing nothing worth mentioning.

8. RuleZ023 says:

I can’t be bothered with anything these days, but shrug. I just don’t have anything to say recently. I haven’t gotten much done recently. Nothing seems worth thinking about.

9. RuleZ023 says:

I just don’t have much to say these days, but so it goes. Today was a total loss. I guess it doesn’t bother me.

10. RuleZ023 says:

11. RuleZ023 says:

I’ve just been staying at home not getting anything done. I’ve basically been doing nothing worth mentioning. My life’s been pretty unremarkable these days. Eh.

12. RuleZ023 says:

13. RuleZ023 says:

I haven’t been up to much lately. I’ve basically been doing nothing , but it’s not important. I can’t be bothered with anything recently. I’ve just been letting everything happen without me lately.

14. RuleZ023 says:

I’ve just been hanging out not getting anything done. What can I say? I’ve basically been doing nothing worth mentioning, but pfft. Not that it matters. Pretty much nothing exciting happening to speak of. I haven’t been up to much these days.

15. RuleZ023 says:

Not much on my mind these days, but what can I say? It’s not important. I just don’t have much to say lately. I’ve just been letting everything pass me by recently, but eh.

16. RuleZ023 says:

17. RuleZ023 says:

I haven’t been up to anything recently, but so it goes. Such is life. What can I say? Pretty much not much exciting going on to speak of. I haven’t gotten much done lately, but I don’t care.

18. RuleZ023 says:

I can’t be bothered with anything these days, but such is life. I don’t care. So it goes. More or less nothing seems worth thinking about. I’ve just been hanging out waiting for something to happen, but that’s how it is.

19. RuleZ023 says:

I just don’t have anything to say right now. I haven’t been up to anything recently, but it’s not important. I’ve just been sitting around waiting for something to happen, but shrug.

20. RuleZ023 says:

21. RuleZ023 says:

I haven’t gotten anything done today. I feel like a fog, but what can I say? I’ve just been letting everything wash over me lately, not that it matters. Shrug.

22. RuleZ023 says:

I haven’t been up to much today. I’ve just been letting everything happen without me. Basically nothing seems worth bothering with. I’ve just been hanging out doing nothing. I just don’t have anything to say right now. More or less nothing happening.

23. RuleZ023 says:

24. RuleZ023 says:

Basically nothing seems worth thinking about. I haven’t been up to much these days. I just don’t have much to say right now. I can’t be bothered with anything , but whatever.

25. RuleZ023 says:

26. RuleZ023 says:

27. RuleZ023 says:

I just don’t have anything to say , but shrug. So it goes. Not much on my mind recently. I can’t be bothered with anything recently.

28. RuleZ023 says:

29. RuleZ023 says:

I haven’t been up to anything today. I can’t be bothered with anything recently. Nothing seems worth thinking about. I haven’t gotten anything done recently, but oh well. Not much noteworthy going on worth mentioning.

30. RuleZ023 says:

I feel like a complete blank, but I don’t care. Pfft. I’ve pretty much been doing nothing worth mentioning.

31. RuleZ023 says:

Not much on my mind. I don’t care. I’ve just been letting everything happen without me , but shrug. Whatever. I feel like a void.

32. RuleZ023 says:

I’ve just been staying at home not getting anything done. I guess it doesn’t bother me. Shrug. I haven’t been up to anything. I haven’t gotten much done today.

33. RuleZ023 says:

34. RuleZ023 says:

35. RuleZ023 says:

36. RuleZ023 says:

37. RuleZ023 says:

My mind is like a bunch of nothing, but I guess it doesn’t bother me. I haven’t been up to anything recently. I’ve pretty much been doing nothing to speak of.

38. RuleZ023 says:

39. RuleZ023 says:

40. RuleZ023 says:

41. RuleZ023 says:

42. RuleZ023 says:

43. RuleZ023 says:

I haven’t gotten anything done recently. I’ve just been hanging out doing nothing. I haven’t been up to anything these days, but it’s not important. Today was a total loss.

44. RuleZ023 says:

45. RuleZ023 says:

46. RuleZ023 says:

I just don’t have much to say recently. Such is life. I’ve basically been doing nothing. Basically nothing seems worth bothering with. Oh well.

47. RuleZ023 says:

48. RuleZ023 says:

49. RuleZ023 says:

50. RuleZ023 says:

51. RuleZ023 says:

52. RuleZ023 says:

53. RuleZ023 says:

I just don’t have anything to say. Not that it matters. Eh. I’ve just been staying at home doing nothing, but I don’t care. That’s how it is.

54. RuleZ023 says:

55. RuleZ023 says:

56. RuleZ023 says:

57. RuleZ023 says:

58. RuleZ023 says:

59. RuleZ023 says:

I’ve just been staying at home waiting for something to happen, but I don’t care. Basically nothing seems worth thinking about. I can’t be bothered with anything recently.

60. RuleZ023 says: