If you want to learn more about the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, personality types, neuro-linguistic programming, and representational systems, I suggest you start with the following. (Full disclosure: I have no affiliation with any of these websites, companies, and authors.)
- TypeFocus Careers has a free personality survey.
- AdvisorTeam has several free and not-free personality surveys.
- I find What Type Am I?, by Renee Baron, an accessible introduction to and explanation of the Myers-Briggs personality types. It includes a personality survey.
- Please Understand Me II, by David Keirsey, describes the personality Temperaments Keirsey built on top of the Myers-Briggs personality types. It includes a personality survey.
- Teaching Around the 4Mat System, by Bernice McCarthy, explains one way to integrate personality types into education.
- Discover Your Preferred Representational System has a free representational system survey.
- Influencing With Integrity, by Genie Z. Laborde, briefly covers representational systems.
*** Want a fun job on a great team? I need a tester! Interested? Let’s talk: Michael dot J dot Hunter at microsoft dot com. Great testing and coding skills required.