I love the X++ application. I love improving the code base in central places helping every user, every customer and every partner in the ecosystem. Having the ability to improve RunBase, InventDim, MRP, EcoRes, PriceDisc, SalesTable or the X++ compiler matters a great deal to me. I feel privileged to be responsible for and empowered to improve probably best ERP implementation in the world – while Microsoft has my back!
Do you want in on the action? Look no further - we are hiring.
What do we expect from you?
You'll become a member of a strong development team building the future of Operations on Dynamics 365. We want a team member who can say 'Yes' to these 5 virtues:
- You have a growth mindset. You want to finish every day smarter than when you woke up in the morning. You are open to trying out new ideas, and take time to reflect.
- You really care about customers. Everything we do, we do to satisfy our customers. We involve customers in all phases of feature development, from requirements, to design and implementation. We deploy, run and monitor the Dynamics 365 service to make sure it works optimally for each specific customer implementation. We use our rich telemetry to identify and deploy pro-active improvements. We obsess about our customers.
- You are bright. You will join an agile team, and you will be tired at the end of the day. We are handling the entire supply chain area of Dynamics 365. There are many moving parts, and we have high ambitions, ranging from improving the efficiency of the running service to lighting up new scenarios and perfecting user experiences.
- You have a sense of quality. You will join a team of software craftsmen with the responsibility of a large code base. We can move swiftly ahead because we pay attention to the detail. We expect you to ensure and improve quality by doing code and design reviews, building test automation, implementing and monitoring telemetry and suggesting new ways for continuous improvement.
- You like to share successes. You will be a part of a team working towards a common goal. You understand you will only succeed by helping the team grow, learn and deliver amazing experiences.
Read more here